|As you may or may not have noticed, there are no flashy banner advertisements, annoying mouse over pop-ups, hidden links, or disturbing background music anywhere on the Sorolife.com website. (If you are getting these on our site, its not from us!)
Running a website cost time and money. All of us here are volunteers and each of us contribute around 60+ hours per month on answering emails, marketing, researching, and updating the Virtual Gifts links every night. If you would like to make a contribution to Sorolife.com, here are different ways you can help.
Time and Effort
Study Guide: Send us tips, tutorials, articles. We will come up with the screenshots, artwork, and any pictures if needed.
Virtual Gifts: If you would like to contribute gifts to Sorolife.com without running into Myspace phishing and password changes, follow the instructions below.
1. Open a new email (not a Myspace email)
2. Open Sorority Life and click on a gift to send
3. Hit "Random 20" instead of a user name
4. RIGHT click on "Click Here To Claim" and hit Copy Link
5. Paste the link on its own line in your new email
6. When you have a bunch of links, send it to: mysorolife (at) gmail.com (remove spaces)
Don't worry about numbering them, labeling what they are or sorting them. We have software that figures it all out and puts everything in order. We will automatically filter out duplicate links that may have been sent by others and from the list.
Note: You will not be able to receive the gifts you send to Sorolife back to your gift sending account. They will show up as expired.